First of all, that one word which is strongly against my personal style is: sporty. The fact that I don't do any kind of sport activity at all, can be a reason why I don't own any sports shoes, apparels and accessories. But it always intrigues me how some of my favorite 'effortless chic' looks can incorporate some major sportswear staples.
I guess here's my shopping list:
1. LPD New York dream team t-shirt which will be available from early December 2013 at Actually, 313@Somerset #04-06, S$109. Or online at Net-a-porter.com for US$85.
2. T by Alexander Wang white blazer, US$395 from TheOutnet.com.
3. Nike logo t-shirt, US$35 from ASOS.
4. J Brand super skinny jeans, US$237 from Revolve Clothing.
5. Jill Sander roll clutch in Burgundy, US$660 from Stylebop.
6. Peter Pilotto embellished skirt, $569 from TheOutnet.com.
7. Nike Sweet Classic Hi sneakers, US$51 from Nike.
Images from various sources.